SECOB and SMME's
A very high percentage of small businesses fail in the first 2 years. The Chamber helps you beat the odds. In fact, according to statistics released by the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce and Industry, nearly three times as many new businesses survive the critical first two years when they use their the Chamber's services as do those that tackle this crucial period unaided SECOB has also introduced the dynamic Business Linkage program that facilities partnerships between large and small businesses.
How are our members involved?
- Attend high profile Chamber events
- Sponsor events and programmes
- Serve on our board and gain experience
- Join a Chamber committee
- Become an "ambassador" for the Chamber by introducing new members
- Utilize Chamber services: from workshops and business breakfasts, to certificates of origin at a reduced price
- By joining the steadily growing group of companies who have a "relationship executive" In Ekurhuleni Metro.